Antalya Eğitim ve Araştırma Hastanesi, Antalya, Türkiye
|Medical Doctor||Medical School||Ege University||1997|
|Diploma in Urology||Medical School/Department of Urology||Akdeniz University||2004|
Doctoral thesis and thesis advisor: Prognostic value of e-cadherin and α-catenin molecule in bladder cancer / Ass. Prof. Dr. İsmail Türker Köksal
|Görev Ünvanı||Görev Yeri||Yıl||Süre|
|Research Assistant||Department of Urology, Akdeniz University Medical Faculty||November 1998 – September 2004||5 year 10 months|
|Urology specialist||Department of Urology, Akdeniz University Medical Faculty||September 2004 – January 2005||4 months|
|Fellowship||SLK Klinikum Department of Urology, Heilbronn, Heidelberg University||January 2005 – December 2006||2 years|
|Urology specialist||Gazipaşa City Hospital||January 2007 – June 2008||1 year 6 months|
|Medical Lieutenant||Department of Urology, Gülhane Military Medical Academy||June 2008 –June 2009||1 year|
|Urology specialist||Gazipaşa City Hospital||July 2009 – February 2010||8 months|
|Ass. Prof. Dr. and Heaf of Deparment||Department of Urology, Afyon Kocatepe University Medical Faculty||March 2010 – April 2012||2 year 2 months|
|Assoc. Prof. Dr. and Head of Department||Department of Urology, Afyon Kocatepe University Medical Faculty||April 2012 – September 2013||18 Months|
|Assoc. Prof. Dr.||Department of Urology, Antalya Memorial Hospital||October 2013 -January 2016||2 year 3 months|
|Assoc. Prof. Dr. and Chief Assistant||Department of Urology, University of Health Sciences Antalya Training and Research Hospital||January 2016- February 2017||1 year 1 month|
|Assoc. Prof. Dr., Chief Assistant and Lecturer||Department of Urology, University of Health Sciences Antalya Training and Research Hospital||February 2017- January 2018||11 months|
|Assoc. Prof. Dr., Chief Assistant, Lecturer and Administrative Officer||Department of Urology, University of Health Sciences Antalya Training and Research Hospital||January 2018 – October 2018||10 months|
|Assoc. Prof. Dr., Chief Assistant, Lecturer and Head of Department||Department of Urology, University of Health Sciences Antalya Training and Research Hospital||October 2018- August 2020||22 months|
|Prof. Dr. and Head of Department||Department of Urology, University of Health Sciences Antalya Training and Research Hospital||August 2020||Now|
Managed Doctoral Theses:
Comparison of peroperative, early postoperative, cost, oncological and functional results and complication rates of open radical and simple nephrectomies and laparoscopic radical and simple nephrectomies.
Predictability of partial nephrectomy outcomes using nephrometric score systems.
Evaluation of serum PAPP-A levels in prostate adenocarcinoma.
Presence of carcinoma in stu or residual tumor at surgical margins in patients with non-muscle invasive bladder cancer who underwent TUR-B.
The effect of tube-shaped narrowed bladder neck on 3rd month continence in patients who underwent Robotic Radical Prostatectomy
Projects as a researcher:
- Success of early catheter removal after TUR P and factor effecting the early catheter removal.
- The effectiveness of pain-anxiety and bi-nural beats concert in patients who underwent TRUS-Bx.
- Pain-anxiety correlation of pathology results in patients who underwent TRUS-Bx.
- The effect of pelvis diameters and prostate diameters on perioperative and postoperative parameters in patients who underwent RARP.
- Evaluation of the early continence effect of anterior approach retzius sparing technique in patients undergoing RRP by match-pair study.
- Comparison of renal functions in robotic partial nephrectomies in ischemic-nonischemic cases.
- The effect of pelvis diameters and prostate diameters on perioperative and postoperative parameters in patients who underwent RARP with the Retsius sparing technique.
- The effect of bi-narul music on anxiety and pain in men undergoing cystoscopy.
- Comparison of hydrocelectomy techniques.
- Relationship between PAPPA and bladder cancer in men.
- Ergonomics questionnaire in surgeons performing radical prostatectomy.
- The importance of hemogram parameters in terms of stage and recurrence in patients who underwent robotic radical prostatectomy.
- The relationship of hemogram parameters and skin ritis rate with stage, grading, risk classification and recurrence rates in male patients with bladder cancer.
- Comparison of long-term renal function in RARCs and ORCs.
- Robotic and open partial nephrectomy long-term renal function comparison.
- Comparison of perioperative and oncological results of robotic and lap partial nephrectomy.
- Robotic Retro-transperitoneal PN comparison.
- Evaluation of the relationship between functional bladder capacity in the first 3 months after robotic radical prostatectomy, postoperative urinary incontinence and time to regain continence.
- Evaluation of the relationship between cystometric capacity, postoperative urinary incontinence and time to regain continence in uroflowmetry in the first 3 months after robotic radical prostatectomy.
- Results with lateral access and standard retsius protection in patients who underwent robotic radical prostatectomy.
- Bleeding level in TUR-P patients using tadalafil.
- The effect of using access sheat on the effect of renal blood flow in Flex URSs.
- Vesicourethral anastomosis type affects recovery of early continence after nerve sparing laparoscopic radical prostatectomy.
Head of Deparment, Department of Urology, Afyon Kocatepe University Medical Faculty (April 2012 – September 2013 (18 Months)
Administrative Officer, Department of Urology, University of Health Sciences Antalya Training and Research Hospital (January 2018- November 2018 (12 Months)
Head of Department, Department of Urology, University of Health Sciences Antalya Training and Research Hospital (November 2018 – Now (17 Months)
Memberships to Scientific Organizations:
European Association of Urology
Turkish Urological Association
Turkish Endourology Association
Urological Surgery Asssociation
Gözen A.S., M. Ateş, D. Teber, A. Tefekli, J Rassweiler, “Complex laparoscopic partialnephrectomy for a cystic renal hilar tumor”8th Meditteraean Video-Endoscopic Urology and European Society of Urological Technology Workshop,12-16 Nisan, Antalya, Turkey, 2006. (The 2nd Prize of “UROVISION”, 2006.)