– I am working at Izmir Katip Celebi University School of Medicie, Departmennt of Urology, Izmir/Turkey, as a General Urologist with a specific subspecialty interest in urooncology and minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopy&Robotics.
– I am the chair of the uro-oncology unit and the minimally invasive center of my institute, which is one of the pioneer centers of uro-oncology in Turkey.
– I have over 120 published international peer-reviewed manuscripts and over 10 book chapters.
– I managed over 15 scientific multidisciplinary projects in different universities. In addition, I am one of the directors of the multidisciplinary gene projects at my university.
– My current researches are focused on laparoscopy&robotic and Uro-oncology in conjunction with national and international faculties.
– I am the founder of 3 trocars extraperitoneal laparoscopic radical prostatectomy (#3trocarselrp); reduced trocars number during extraperitoneal laparoscopic radical prostatectomy.
-I am a past general secretary and board member of the International laparoscopy robotic surgery association (ILRSA). I am also an active member of SIU, Audit committee member of uCARE-SIU.